Donations To Cynthia Noonan Trust Update

A fund has been established on Cynthia's behalf to receive and manage all monies to be specifically designated for Cynthia's long term care and rehabilitation.
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation, please call 800-642-8399 or make a donation online by clicking HERE. This is available through an organization call HelpHopeLive (http://www.helphopelive.org)



Sunday, June 18, 2017

Embracing our Imperfect bodies

A woman I have met through various rehab facilities here in the Bay Area, recently gave a Tedx talk that I wanted to share. She has MS and her story of acceptance and transformation while living with a disability has cajoled me into taking a look at my own acceptance of what (she jokingly refers to) as the trainwreck that is now my body. Her talk made me laugh and feel better. It inspired me to remember to be true to myself. Hopefully I can carry through on finding out what that means. Onward! Here is a link to her talk-I highly recommend it!

No comments: